Enjoy the new website!
Velocity-MC

Alright boys i just spent fucking 600000000 years making a new account

6 replies
Ratings:
Alright boys i just spent fucking 600000000 years making a new account cause i couldnt get into my old one. Alot of you may know me as i wasnt VERY known but i was well known on velocity. it hurts me to see velocity is going to shit & today the "Revamp" was supposed to be released but they even lied about that. Now im talking to you when i say this Ryan And Ian. you want your players back? bring 1.0 back. Also bring prisons back to where there was mastermind rank. not fucking emerald rank how much of a geek r u? Mastermind sounds cooler & shit but thats not the only reason i want the old prisons back. bring literally everything back. like the rank mines the prestiges the everything the kits the cool shit i miss that all. and im sure alot of my old friends do too. like Prefixes or GoodbyeOldFriend theres many more but those are the ones i remember but damn. i really miss alll of em if y'all ever see this i love yall... peace
The good time prisons?
6 votes
75%
the prisons nowadays
1 vote
12.5%
Undecided
1 vote
12.5%
Number of voters: 8
Poll is closed
Posted Jun 24, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 24, 18
Ratings:
What do you think? good times? or present times?
Posted Jun 24, 18 · OP
Ratings:
+8
Yeah, the original prison was awesome.
Posted Jun 26, 18 · Last edited Jun 26, 18
List
Undo
Captivates ADMIN
Ratings:
+44
you seem triggered, but some features from old prison are coming back

and to be honest "bring 1.0 back" - honestly you don't seem to know that most players from then have quit and gone to a game like fornite and you can't expect a server to still be in the 1960's when its going upto 2018, you gotta expect stuff to update.
Captivates
Year of 2016

Helper » 25th of March 2016
Moderator » 17th of May 2016
Head Moderator » 15th of July 2016
Staff of the Month » 15th of August 2016
HCF Administrator » 28th of August 2016
Administrator » 21st of September 2016

Year of 2017
Reinstated as Moderator » 1st of March 2017
Administrator » 11th of August 2017
Posted Jun 28, 18
Ratings:
Aight bro only reason i was triggered when i made that is bcz y'all said itll come out on the 23rd and now 6 days later it aint out its like when jhalt said cheatbreaker would come out tommorow and a yr later it came out And also most players from 1.0 still play sometimes the reason they quit was BECAUSE of the updates like you guys lost a huge amount of your players because you guys updated idk bout you but i can speak for alot of ppl 1.0 was better than nowadays
Posted Jun 30, 18 · OP
Ratings:
+8
wrote:
Aight bro only reason i was triggered when i made that is bcz y'all said itll come out on the 23rd and now 6 days later it aint out its like when jhalt said cheatbreaker would come out tommorow and a yr later it came out And also most players from 1.0 still play sometimes the reason they quit was BECAUSE of the updates like you guys lost a huge amount of your players because you guys updated idk bout you but i can speak for alot of ppl 1.0 was better than nowadays
Although you are rightfully entitled to your opinion, the administration is most likely incorporating new features with a similar template of 1.0. Regardless of updates, minecraft in general has seen a plummeting player count and explains for why some servers have rapidly declined. However, once the new updates roll in and everything has been revamped, I'm sure Velocity will again achieve its peak success.
Posted Jun 30, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Ratings:
that's about the 40th time I heard that. what happened after that? it never happened.
Posted Jul 6, 18 · OP
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Top Posters
3059 Posts
2981 Posts
2703 Posts
2037 Posts
1876 Posts
NoticeNotices