Enjoy the new website!
Velocity-MC

Better Anti-Cheat

6 replies
Ratings:
+6
I think the server needs to have a better Anti-Cheat. One time I was playing SuperOpFactions and there was about 6 hackers on at that time. They worked together and won koth. They got a monthly crate and got 5 igs and so much money and EBooks and so much more. Everybody was so mad at that time. I was hoping for a better Anti-Cheat.

Agree?
Agree
3 votes
100%
Disagree
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 3
Poll is closed
Posted Feb 26, 18 · OP
Ratings:
+18
o mate people have been complaining about the anti-cheat for so long but no changes for the past year or so :p
The world is full of Devil with friendly face, and Angels full of scars.

189612.gif

Posted Feb 27, 18
Ratings:
+6
Im sure they will get it fixed...
Posted Feb 27, 18 · OP
Bluethulu MANAGER
Ratings:
+76
wrote:
I think the server needs to have a better Anti-Cheat. One time I was playing SuperOpFactions and there was about 6 hackers on at that time. They worked together and won koth. They got a monthly crate and got 5 igs and so much money and EBooks and so much more. Everybody was so mad at that time. I was hoping for a better Anti-Cheat.

Agree?

The Anticheat works in conjunction with the staff team. It works fine the way it is if staff are online to monitor the chat. We will not switch to an anticheat that autobans due to false positives and the potential for someone to lag due to poor connection and end up banned by it. If someone is cheating please use /report, if no staff are online please try to record a 30sec+ clip of the offender(s) and send it to staff via discord or the forums and it will be handled. :)
♥♥ Queen of Skyblock ♥♥

Helper ♥♥♥ 11/23/16 - 12/23/16
Head Helper ♥♥♥ 12/23/16 - 1/10/17
SOTM ♥♥♥ 1/1/17 - 1/31/17
Moderator ♥♥♥ 1/10/17 - 1/16/17
Head Moderator ♥♥♥ 1/16/17 - 2/24/17
Skyblock Admin ♥♥♥ 2/18/17 - 2/24/17
Global Admin ♥♥♥ 2/24/17 - 10/07/17
Manager ♥♥♥ 10/07/17 - 07/03/2018
Co-Owner of Minejam ♥♥♥ 07/03/2018 - ???
Posted Feb 28, 18
Ratings:
+6
wrote:
wrote:

Agree?

The Anticheat works in conjunction with the staff team. It works fine the way it is if staff are online to monitor the chat. We will not switch to an anticheat that autobans due to false positives and the potential for someone to lag due to poor connection and end up banned by it. If someone is cheating please use /report, if no staff are online please try to record a 30sec+ clip of the offender(s) and send it to staff via discord or the forums and it will be handled. :)
Alright. Thanks
Posted Feb 28, 18 · OP
Ratings:
+1
they don't got a anti cheat hahahaha
Posted Mar 5, 18
Ratings:
No anticheat got you banned once again for cheating? Either way thats sounds fine to me. Thanks for the comment though :)
https://akk.li/pics/anne/jpg
Posted Apr 1, 18
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Top Posters
3059 Posts
2981 Posts
2703 Posts
2037 Posts
1876 Posts
NoticeNotices